We invite all the passionate writers to write for us and reach out to the wide community of “Data Science Duniya”.
Our vision is to create a research-oriented platform where we can discuss new ideas, implement those ideas with the right mentorship, seek help on how to submit papers and patents.
We welcome energetic minds who are willing to provide their guidance on those mentioned topics to join hands and help others to achieve their goals.
Please find below the general guidelines to be followed:
- The post must be original. It should be your own work.
- The article should not be published before in any website.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly write your source.
- If you are referring to some stats, please do not forget to write the source of the stats.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Post submissions.
- We reserve the right to add our own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit the Posts where necessary for example grammar and spelling check.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of ashutoshtripathi.com.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove the Post without prior notice to the author.
- By providing the Post to ashutoshtripathi.com, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the ashutoshtripathi.com website or company.
- Your posts will be reviewed first and if it is found beneficial and as per to guidelines then only it will be published.
If you want to promote any service, business or product related to Data Science community, then you will be charged $20 per do follow link.
Post Content Formatting guidelines:
- The post should be easy to read and add value to the user.
- The post should contain at least 700 words.
- Use relevant images with high resolution. Avoid copying images with watermark title.
- Make use of power point or Photoshop to create good images.
- The paragraph should not be too long. Around 5 to 6 line paragraph is easy to understand and hence preferable.
- Write in points. Please make use of proper bullets and numbering.
- The link provided should be valid and relevant to the post.
Also please consider the points which you think could make the post more useful.
If you agree with the guidelines and ready to write for us, Please fill the below form and drop us a mail.
Our team will get back to you.