We invite all the passionate writers to write for us and reach out to the wide community of “Tech Tunnel”.
We will publish the article under your name. You will be part of our Core Team.
Please find below the general guidelines to be followed:
- The post must be original. It should be your own work.
- The article should not be published before in any website.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly write your source.
- If you are referring to some stats, please do not forget to write the source of the stats.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Post submissions.
- We reserve the right to add our own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We reserve the right to edit the Posts where necessary for example grammar and spelling check.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of TechTunnel.
- We reserve the right to refuse publication or remove the Post without prior notice to the author.
- By providing the Post to TechTunnel, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the TechTunnel website or company.
- Your posts will be reviewed first and if it is found beneficial and as per to guidelines then only it will be published.
Post Content Formatting guidelines:
- The post should be easy to read and add value to the user.
- The post should contain at least 500 words.
- Use relevant images with high resolution. Avoid copying images with watermark title.
- Make use of power point or Photoshop to create good images.
- The paragraph should not be too long. Around 5 to 6 line paragraph is easy to understand and hence preferable.
- Write in points. Please make use of proper bullets and numbering.
- The link provided should be valid and relevant to the post.
Also please consider the points which you think could make the post more useful.
If you agree with the guidelines and ready to write for us, Please fill the below form and drop us a mail.
Our team will get back to you.