Concepts Building – Machine Learning
- Measures of Variability and Spread: Variance and Standard Deviation
- Conditional Probability for Data Science and its visualization using Probability tree
- Importance of Bayes’ Theorem in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Bayes’ Theorem with Example for Data Science Professionals
- What is Multicollinearity in R?
- What is “stepAIC” in R?
- Feature Selection Techniques in Regression Model
- What is the Coefficient of Determination | R Square
- Co-variance and Correlation
- What is Feature Scaling in Machine Learning | Normalization vs Standardization
- What is Bagging in Ensemble Learning
- What is Boosting in Machine Learning
Principal Component Analysis
ML Infographics Gallery
Machine Learning Interview Preparation
visit my YouTube channel using the link below:
More Articles to come.. Please follow/subscribe Data Science Duniya for updates.