Storytelling or presenting insights is the most important part of data analytics. This is the selling point of all your hard work. Doesn’t matter how much hard work you have put in developing analytic model until you are able to get the attention of the target audience. Here in this particular article, my focus is on how we can use beautiful graphs to show the insights regarding employee attrition rate from IBM HR Attrition data. After all, a picture is worth to thousands of words.
2. Attrition by department
3. Attrition by Job Level
4. Attrition by Education field and Business Travel
5. Attrition by Performance Ratings and Work Life Balance
6. Attrition by Department and Monthly Salary
7. Attrition by Department and Distance From Home
8. Attrition by Gender and Distance From Home
Other Insights based on Different Attributes
Feel free to contact us for more details and discussions.