- Relational Model
- Normalization & Normal Forms
- Types of Functional Dependencies in Normalization
- Super Key, Candidate Key and Primary Key
- How to find attribute closure using Functional Dependency
- Procedure to determine Candidate key using attribute closure
- Prime and Non Prime Attributes
- Normal Forms
- Procedure to decompose a given relation in BCNF – BCNF Algorithm
- Transactions and Concurrency control
In Relational database, Functional dependency is denoted as X -> Y where X:Determinant and Y: Dependent. So, as per the concept the value of Y gets determined by the value of X.
If value of X gets duplicated, then in those rows value of Y shall also gets duplicated correspondingly.
If the determinant X value is unique (different) then the dependent Y could have any value meaning:
for same X , value of Y should be same.
for different X, value of Y could be same or different.
While developing web application many of us must have observed that after deploying to web server, web page url starts with http but not the secured one https.
So if we want to redirect url from HTTP to HTTPS there is a very simple solution in C#.
Just copy and paste the below code in your “Global.asax.cs” file and you are all done.
This post is in continuation with “What’s new in .NET Framework 4.7.1 Part 2“.
New Features includes:
WPF – Changing implicit data templates
- This feature enables the automatic update of elements that use implicit DataTemplates after changing a resource.
- When an application adds, removes, or replaces a value declared in a ResourceDictionary, WPF automatically updates all elements that use the value in most cases, including the implicit style case:<Style TargetType=”Button”.
This post is in continuation with “What’s new in .NET Framework 4.7.1 Part 1“.
New Features includes:
.NET Framework 4.7.1 brings in a lot of accessibility improvements across different libraries to align with the broad Microsoft product accessibility goals.
Windows Forms Accessibility improvements
Windows Forms accessibility changes are in the following areas:
- Improved display during High Contrast mode
- Enhanced UI accessibility patterns
- Improved UI Accessibility properties with the outcome of improved experiences in accessibility tools like Narrator
High Contrast Improvements
Various controls in WinForms are now improved in the way they render under the various HighContrast modes available in the Operating System (OS).
Today I am writing about new features implemented on the recently released .NET Framework 4.7.1. On October 17, 2017 Microsoft has announced the release of .NET Framework 4.7.1. It’s included in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. .NET Framework 4.7.1 is also available on Windows 7+ and Windows Server 2008 R2+. Microsoft has added support for targeting the .NET Framework 4.7.1 in Visual Studio 2017 15.5.
The .NET Framework 4.7.1 includes improvements in several areas:
- Accessibility improvements in narration, high contrast and focus control areas
- .NET Framework support for .NET Standard 2.0 and compiler features
- More secure SHA-2 support in ASP.NET and System.Messaging