Let me start with simple question. Can we compare Mango and Apple? Both have different features in terms of tastes, sweetness, health benefits etc. So comparison can be performed between similar entities else it will be biased. Same logic applies to Machine Learning as well. Feature Scaling in Machine Learning brings features to the same scale before we apply any comparison or model building. Normalization and Standardization are the two frequently used techniques of Feature Scaling in Machine Learning.
In this video post I have explained about the below ML FAQ:
1. What is Gini
2. What is Gini Index
3. How to calculate Gini and Gini Index
4. How Gini Index helps to decide the Parent and Decision nodes in Decision Tree
In this video I will be explaining about the following ML questions:
1. How to Interpret Decision Tree
2. How splitting happens in the decision tree.
3. What is Entropy?
4. What in Information Gain?
5. How Information gain helps to decide the parent node and further node split?
ML FAQ Part 1
What is ROC-AUC curve and how to interpret it?
Explain Type I and Type II errors.
What is Precision and Recall?
What is F1 score?
What is the difference between r-square and adjusted r-square values?